"Customers may forget what you said but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
- It is illegal to sell, trade or pledge for a loan anything that you do not own. (that includes rent-to-own and other financed items)
- All items must be genuine and in working order. Please allow us enough time to test your item when you bring it in.
- You must be 18 years old and have at least one piece of government issued photo ID, or two pieces of government issued non-photo ID to sell, trade or get a loan.
- Your ID will be required to pay on or pick up a loan. If you wish to allow someone else to do so, you must notify us in person and sign a permission form. The other person will also need photo ID.
- You may not use your ID to sell, trade or pawn for a friend or family member.
- All transactions are recorded on video. Customer photos are stored in the account.
- For security reasons, we may need advance notice if you are looking for more than $1000 cash. A private office is available on request.
- A 10% deposit is required to put an item or items on layaway.
- The default layaway term is 10 months.
- Layaway Payments must be made on or before the due date and must equal 10% of the total layaway including taxes.
- Payments made cannot be returned as cash.
- Layaways cancelled within 30 days of 1st deposit can be cancelled for full store credit refund.
- If a layaway is cancelled after 30 days, there is a 10% restocking fee. The remaining balance will be returned as store credit.
- A layaway can be cancelled without penalty if the customer buys (or puts on layaway) an item of equal or greater value.
- If the customer transfers the layaway to an item of lesser value, there is a 10% restocking fee after 30 days.
Layaway Warranty / Refunds
- Defective items can be returned within 7 days of completing the layaway for a full refund.
- Defective items can be returned for store credit within 30 days of completing the layaway.
- Non-defective layaway items can be returned for store credit within 30 days of pick up.
- You are welcome to test the item in store while it is on layaway.
- NEW, un-opened merchandise may be returned within 7 days. Opened or obviously used merchandise will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- USED merchandise that is defective or otherwise unusable may be returned for a cash refund within 7 days or exchanged within 30 days.
- Computer systems that are being returned without problems will be subject to a system reset charge.
- You must have your ID or original receipt to return an item.
- Return payments must be of the same type as the original sale. (ie: If you paid with Visa, your refund must go back on your Visa)
- Fredericton city bi-laws state that we must record name, age, address and ID type for all buy, trade and pawn transaction.
- All customer transactions are confidential. We will not knowingly release customer information to a 3rd party.
- Customer information will be provided to law enforcement officials with a court order or a serial number matching an item reported stolen.
- All transactions are video recorded. All areas of the store (except washrooms) are covered by video surveillance. Audio may also be recorded in store.
- Customer photos are stored in the point of sale system for buy, trade and loan transactions.
- It is our policy to factory reset all electronic devices before making them available for sale. However, we are human beings and mistakes are possible. Please remove any private data from your device before bringing it in.
- When pawning an electronic device you may be required to remove passwords, screen locks, etc. This is necessary for us to be able to reset the device in the event it defaults and we need to sell it.
- Our staff are instructed not to touch device on pawn and not to allow customers to touch them either. However, it is strongly recommended that you do not leave sensitive, private data on your device when you pawn or sell it.
Worried about buying used goods? We've got you covered with our Protection Plan.
THIS PROTECTION PLAN AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is made by and between TSR Digital World, a New Brunswick corporation, with its principal place of business at 524 Smythe Street, Fredericton, NB, E3B 3E6 on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries (collectively “Digital World” or “Evergreen Traders”) and the original end-user customer (“Customer”) and is binding upon Customer when services are purchased. This Agreement is retroactively effective as of the date of the initial purchase order for products (“Effective Date”).
1. Terms and Conditions
a. This Agreement includes terms and conditions of the protection plan, and contains, among other things, Protection Plan disclaimers and limitations of liability. Purchasing the “Protection Plan” constitutes customer agreement to and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
b. TSR Digital Limited reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time effective upon posting of the revised terms and conditions to its website at www.455cash.com.
c. By purchasing the Protection Plan, the customer agrees it received, understood, and accepts the applicable terms and conditions set forth in this Protection Plan.
d. By purchasing the Protection Plan, the customer agrees that the cost associated with purchasing the plan is non-refundable.
2. Protection Plan Coverage
a. Liability depends on the product sold. TSR Digital Limited reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
i. Repair the product covered by the Protection Plan; or
ii. Replace the item with an item of equal specifications or value; or
iii. Refund the purchase price of such products covered by the Protection Plan if items cannot be repaired or replaced in a reasonable amount of time.
b. How to obtain Support
i. TSR Digital World has established and agrees to maintain an organization and process to use reasonable commercial efforts to provide support services for the Product(s).
ii. Customers must deliver Protection Plan products to an authorized return depot.
c. Exclusions – The Protection Plan does not include:
i. Items that stop functioning because of Customer damage, physical damage, or improper use; or
ii. Support for any products not purchased as part of the Protection Plan Agreement such as peripherals, attachments, or modifications made by the Customer; or
iii. On-site support for the Customer; or
iv. Related installation or trouble shooting; or
v. Support for software of any kind.
a. This Agreement shall start on the Effective Date and will automatically expire one year (365 days) after the Effective date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer shall not be entitled to Coverage under this Agreement for any product for which the period of Protection Plan has expired or is otherwise void.
4. Transfer of Protection Plan
a. The Protection Plan, as outlined in this Agreement, is non-transferable to subsequent owners of the product.
5. No other Express Protection Plan Applies
a. This Agreement and the Protection Plan is the sole and exclusive Protection Plan of TSR Digital Limited. No other agent, employee, dealer, or other person/company is authorized to alter this Protection Plan or make any other protection plan on behalf of TSR Digital Limited.
6. Limitation of Liability
a. TSR Digital Limited shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
7. Termination: This Agreement may be terminated if both parties, TSR Digital Limited and the Customer, sign and agree in writing. TSR Digital World is under no obligation to reimburse the Customer, as per the agreement, for the purchase price of the Protection Plan if the Protection Plan is terminated or otherwise voided.