STOCK WANTED: We Pay Top Dollar for Premium Items. Click An Image Below for More Info.
Watches and Handbags
- We buy Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Tag Heuer, and other Swiss watches
- We buy luxury items from Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Coach, and more
- Make an appointment for authentication and appraisal
Finished Your Project?
Cash in Unwanted Tools
Li-Ion Cordless tools are selling for top dollar right now!
- Top quality brands wanted: Dewalt, Milwaukee, Mikita, Rigid, Bosch
- Good condition, corded power tools accepted
- Premium socket sets and other hand tools
We Buy Guitars
And Musical Instruments
Wanted: High Quality Guitars!
- We buy Fender, Gibson, Martin, Yamaha, Taylor, Ibanez and other top brands
- Amplifiers and pedals accepted
- Electronic drums and keyboards
- Powered speakers and modern, small mixers
Why Sell to Us?
It is safe and convenient. No strangers coming to your house, no wasted time.
Save the tax when you trade stuff you don’t want for stuff you do.
Negotiate online and get your best price before even coming to the store.
How It Works
- Bring your item and your photo ID to the store.
- We will evaluate it and make you an offer. We will explain how we determine the value and tell you exactly what we plan to sell it for. All pricing is transparent.
- Once a price is agreed upon, we will test the item, record the transaction, and pay you your cash.
We recommend booking an appointment for high value items. For security reasons, you may have to wait for cash payouts over $1000 without an appointment.
We Do Not Buy
- Anything broken or incomplete
- Anything we can’t test
- Items that are excessively worn, dirty, or smoke stained
- “Off brand” or no-name goods
- Clothing, furniture, large appliances, or office equipment
- Anything on a “rent to own” contract (including phones)
- Brand new, unopened items without a receipt
- Items worth less than $20 (exceptions: CDs, Movies, & Video Games)
There are always exceptions. Basically, if it’s valuable and desirable, we want it. Not sure? Click below to find out before coming in to the store.