Starting October 1st face coverings will be required to enter Digital World and Evergreen Traders.
With the coming of colder weather, we don’t wish to make people wait outside of the store in the event that there are too many people to maintain physical distancing policies. The removal of the 5 person occupancy limit will require staff and customers alike to wear face coverings in order to provide a safe environment for all. Staff will be permitted to remove their masks only when standing alone behind a clear barrier.
We encourage everyone to do their best to continue social distancing, even when wearing masks.
Individuals who do not need to wear a mask:
- Children under the age of two.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing or cannot remove the mask without assistance.
- Please consider a face shield if you are unable to wear a mask.
Qualities of a Good Cloth Mask or Face Covering
- Be at least two layers of tightly woven cotton or linen.
- Cover over nose, mouth and chin, and be easy to breathe through.
- Fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops without gaping or impairing vision.
- Be comfortable to avoid the need for adjustments when wearing.
- Maintain their shape after washing and drying.
- Not contain non-breathable materials such as plastic
Proper Use of a Mask or Face Covering
- Do not share your mask with others.
- Wash your hands before putting on and after taking off a mask.
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth and chin.
- Avoid touching your face and mask while using it.
- Change your mask as soon as it is moist or dirty.
- Do not leave your mask tucked under the chin, hanging from your ear, or on your forehead.
- Remove the mask by the ear loops without touching the front of the mask.
- Put used mask in a plastic bag or directly in the laundry bin to be washed.
- Launder cloth masks with other items using the hot cycle and dryer.
Click here for more information from Health Canada.