We are still open for business during the “Red Phase” that comes into effect on Jan 20, 2021.
Our business hours are still Monday-Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
There are increased restrictions for the Red Phase as follows:
- All Yellow and Orange precautions are still in effect.
- Maximum of 7 customers in the store at a time.
- No groups allowed, even if within the same household. Exceptions for minors and caregivers.
- Customers must wait in the entryway to be greeted by a staff member.
- General browsing is not permitted. You may enter to look for a specific thing. For example, “I’m looking for a bluray movie for tonight”, but you can’t just hang out while you wait for a pizza.
- Staff will be following a stricter cleaning schedule.
Of course we are still offering curbside service. Consider purchasing online and selecting “in store pickup” as a no charge option. We can deliver within city limits for a flat rate of $12.
We are still offering loans as well as buying goods from customers. Please use our web forms to negotiate a price online first.
Loan and layaway payments can be made remotely through our mobile app. Click here to get it.